I love a good mindfuck
I don’t get why people would dislike this movie. It stars Charlize, Idris and Michael Assbender in 1 single movie. It’s a classic Xenomorph thrilling experience, but it’s even philosophical on top of that. And most of all, it has Hot Swedishness performing a fucking tentacle releasing Caesarian section on herself!! What more could you possibly want?
Random thoughts while watching this for the 28th time:
- grandma has excellent reflexes
- dude’s name is literally pasta
- the music in this movie is exactly what happiness sounds like
- so hungry for cheese right now
- linguini boy really has the tiniest beard
- god I wanna smell that soup so badly
- angry Colette is far too sexy for that ginger stick but okay
- yess give me that bread ASMR
- Emile, stay away…
If love is a drug, a breakup is like an abstinence syndrome. You want it even more when it’s gone. And even though the memory of it fucking hurts, it’s hard to move on, cause that pain reminds you the joy you felt was real.
And since we’re talking about drugs, this movie is my heroin.