For a long time, I thought there was no way I could possibly write about my favorite film of all time because I felt like there was nothing I could say that would do it justice. Then I realized, you know, that it doesn’t really matter what I say about it because this film speaks for itself. It is a perfect movie in every way and everything about it is well, perfect. The direction, the camerawork, the score, the lighting,…
- The unicorn puts a grenade in a nazi’s mouth and his head explodes.
- The unicorn drives while talking to the camera.
- The unicorn has a humanoid unicorn son and he is fucking adorable.
- The unicorn projectile vomits when he finds out he has a son.
- The son wears a lovely Easter plaid shirt with cross-pattern tie in one scene, a quarter-zip argyle sweater in another, and a patterned button-up resort shirt in another. He…
Well I’m really glad this came out in 2021 because When Evil Lurks was about to have to do a showdown!
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS HAS BEEN OUT FOR 2 YEARS AND IM JUST WATCHING IT!! I say that about a lot of movies but I REALLY MEAN IT this time!
Just amazing. The house is gorgeous and the location is beautiful and this has what I thought was the best kill of 2023, but it’s from 2021 so I’m…
For the first half of this, I was at a solid 3-3.5. It’s a fun movie, but the writing is a bit sketchy at times and bless Katharine Isabell as always for giving us a great character in spite of some of the dialogue she’s given.
But then it really goes all in on the It’s A Wonderful Life riff and gets quite fun! I guess I'm kind of a sucker for this newish time travel horror genre because I’ve really…
I dare say that if Catherine Deneuve and David Bowie approached me and invited me to be part of their eternal vampire existence, the answer would be a resounding YES...
...and if they approached me only to seduce me, pleasure me, and kill me for my blood the answer would probably also be a somewhat less resounding but undeniable yes.