A bonkers eccentric British manic depressive bipolar fan of Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Kung Fu, Marvel, DC movies & Video Games.
Don’t forget to select your favorite films!
1) Shot back-to-back with Dragon Fist (1979).
SPECIAL FEATURES .
New 2K Remaster of the Hong Kong Cut from The Original 35mm Negatives in 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio
Cantonese DTS-HD MA Mono
English DTS-HD MA Mono
Mandarin DTS-HD MA Mono
Alternate Cantonese DTS-HD MA Mono featuring different music
Newly Remastered English Subtitles
[new] Audio Commentary by Hong Kong cinema experts Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
[new] Rick Baker on Spiritual Kung Fu
[archive] Fighting Style Interviews with Jackie Chan, Stanley Tong…
1) Jackie Chan (Chien Fu) got his front tooth knocked out by the powerful kick of Jeong-lee Hwang (Lord Sheng Kuan). In the finale, the gap where Chan's tooth was is clearly seen.
2) At around 1:22, while filming a sword fight, Jackie Chan's arm was accidentally slashed by a sword. He went on fighting, & the footage appears in the film
3) Directorial debut of Woo-Ping Yuen.
DTS-HD MA Cantonese Mono
DTS-HD MA Mandarin Mono
1) The movie was made for $850,000 in 1973 & took in over $90 million worldwide at the box office.
2) An extra challenged Bruce Lee to a fight to see if he really was that good. Lee won the fight & sent the extra back to work.
3) Jackie Chan: Appears twice in the film. Towards the end of the movie in the big cave fight scene. Lee grabs his hair for a while before breaking his neck. He is…
Warning Review Contains Spoilers.
1) Ellen Burstyn had turned down reprising her role and was then offered double the salary. She eventually accepted, using the salary to fund an MFA scholarship for actors at Pace University where the Actors Studio teaches the program. Burstyn is a lifelong member of the Actors Studio and a co-president.
2) On William Friedkin's passing, writer and film critic Ed Whitfield posted "William Friedkin once said to me, 'Ed, the guy who made those…