Raúl Dudas-Lyne’s review published on Letterboxd:
1. It’s shite.
2. I kinda had fun with it.
3. Finally, I get my reward for being one of the 10 people who watched the Inhumans TV show.
4. What is it with Rachel McAdams and time travelers? This is the 4th time.
5. Finally, the most annoying character in the MCU is dead. Thank the Lord.
6. I cannot overstate this enough… it is shite. But still somehow the best thing Marvel have made since Endgame. Although when you’re competing with godless bollocks like WandaVision and Spider-Man: No Way Home, that isn’t really hard, is it?
7. And most importantly, alcohol really, really, really helps this one. And I mean a lot of alcohol.