In November, LaCinetek hears voices!
Those with immediately recognizable tones of actors and actresses (from Jeanne Moreau to Anna Magnani, from Gérard Depardieu to Bruce Willis...), voices in or out, secret or public, listened to or not listened to. Voices sometimes naked, sometimes driven by devices that amplify or transform sounds, such as telephones, microphones or recorders. Passing from mouth to ear, from breath to word, these voices that whisper or scream tell their loves and fears.
This month, a selection of ten films to listen as well as to see.
The films in the subscription this month :
- The Conversation by Francis Ford Coppola
- When a Stranger Calls by Fred Walton
- The Lorry by Marguerite Duras
- L'amore by Roberto Rossellini
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown by Pedro Almodóvar
- Language Does Not Lie by Stan Neumann
- Read My Lips by Jacques Audiard
- See Here My Love by Hugo Santiago
- Elevator to the Gallows by Louis Malle
- Sin City by Robert Rodriguez, Frank Miller (France only)
- Lettre d'Alain Cavalier by Alain Cavalier
The Selection of the month is available for €2.99 per month, in France, Belgium and Luxembourg.