In August, LaCinetek enters the game with 10 films dedicated to sports.
From the closed-door ring to the soccer or tennis courts, from athletic prowess to landscape immersion with board sports, the selection is multi-sport, to play it solo or collectively and to follow the gestures and rhythms of each discipline.
These sports films filter everyday human experiences (alliances, rivalries, emulations, strategies, performances...) to bring them to their highest levels of intensity.
- The Ring by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Boxer and Death by Peter Solan
- Fat City by John Huston
- Raging Bull by Martin Scorsese
- Hothead by Jean-Jacques Annaud
- The Traveler by Abbas Kiarostomi
- JLG / JLG by Jean-Luc Godard
- Wassup Rockers by Larry Clark
- Envol by Daisy Lamothe
- The Dark Glow of the Mountains by Werner Herzog
- College by Buster Keaton, James W.Horne
The Selection of the month is available for €2.99 per month, in France, Belgium and Luxembourg.