eating a krispy kreme donut
IMAGINE you are martin scorsese and you wake up one day and decide to be the only person brave enough to ask What if mobsters were goofy and homosexual. and then you say let's start it with a home video montage set to be my baby where harvey keitel looks like the world's hottest and most trustable man. this is my favorite movie
now accepting nominations for the hostage i'm going to threaten to get the full concert out of hbo's archives. this should have been 3 hours long and included every moment of it. especially sick that they didn't include the mirror-blue night. that said i did have fun and cry a lot!
yeah i'm gonna need to revisit this one! compels me. think it would be very satisfying to feel it give a little under the pressure of a 2nd or 3rd watch. things i loved:
1. acting! haven't been as compelled by a performance as i was by all 3 leads' in a long time
2. the (seemingly) equal attention paid to faces and backs of heads. having someone face away from the camera is generally one of my favorite stylistic…
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
SOUND OF THE SUMMER!!!!!!!‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
- love how in these movies they're always like "it's a safe.....it's closing!" or whatever. that shit is so funny to me
- love that this movie starts with a previously-on
- love my poor little meow meow ben miller and his funny little nightmares
- LOVED when he "died" and they tried to do a memories montage but they could only use what they had filmed (their one conversation in the hotel room)