firstname onlyname’s review published on Letterboxd:
This came out in 2006!?
The scene where Bond is an actual human being and Eva Green is sad was a bit of a shocker but really nice. Maybe it does run a little bit long after the real conclusion of that over the top stupid but so good poker finale.
Shout out the most evil lookin dude ive ever seen Le Chiffre.
Actually while im here official best looking villains ranked in order is:
1. Jack Nicholson
2. Danny Devito
3. William Dafoe
4. Le Chiffre
5. Jake Gyllenhaal (Duh)
6. Matt Damon bonus points if its a surprise
7. Palpatine post his horrible accident
8. Evil guy in no country for old men who looks like the older brother from everybody loves Raymond (haven't seen it just seen clips)
9. Christian Bale
10. Creepy guy from Indian Jones the arc one
11. idk Alan Rickman
12. maybe Nicholas Cage
13. And Steve Buscemi + John C. Reilly but in a nice way
The job is done, the bitch is dead