Jambli’s review published on Letterboxd:
Jesus Christ I can't believe this movie...
- Wasn't shit?
- Was actually good
- Is best thing to come out of the desperate clusterfuck of DC movies
- Somehow justifies creating a remake of a film that was critically panned despite being a box office hit
- Made Harley Quinn more endearing than she is fucking annoying
- Shows how restricted James Gunn was by Marvel by letting him make an extremely gory and vulgar film
- Has more heart and loveable characters than most Marvel films, and executes the "loveable anti heroes" idea better than Guardians of the Galaxy
- Includes a character called The Weasel who is a big weasel