1. I have lived in New Orleans 17 years, and I have never met anyone who sounds like any of these characters.
2. I've only maybe once or twice heard anyone say "chere" at all.
3. I love Mardi Gras. Most folks do. But no one uses it as an all purpose metaphor.
4. No one I know has a stuffed alligator, an alligator lamp, AND an bad accent.
5. This film makes a police officer being acquitted for corruption that he absolutely was guilty of into a victory.
6. It tries to turn this around, but ultimately, this is a film that embraces police corruption. As long as they don't kill another police man's murder.
7. Tipitina's doesn't look…