DreamScape40’s review published on Letterboxd:
Temple of Doom is my Favorite out of all of the Indiana Jones' films.
Everything about this film is Epic!
Very dark yet sensational.
An adventure on every corner:
- Short Round aka Ke Huy Quan - Trying to be like Indie
- Willie Scott aka Kate Capshaw - With her freak out moments
- Falling out of an airplane and cliff on a float
- Exotic Places
- A Palace
- The crazy insane feast
- Weird looking bugs
- A heart being ripped out of someone's chest ( when little I would cover my eyes during this scene but yet curious as I would have a slit open to view a bit of it)
- That memorable Bridge sequence - "He No Nuts.. He's Crazy"
- And a great score!
I mean really.. Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones!