avfchunt1996’s review published on Letterboxd:
- Didn’t think this was the best film of all time, sorry….
- I struggled to connect with any of the characters
- The relationship between Jonny and Jesse carries the movie, but even then it wasn’t enough to keep me fully engaged throughout the whole 2 hours
- The dialogue is so natural and realistic
- Woody Norman gives one of the best child performances of the decade; that kid has a bright future
- Not falling for this “children can be ok” propaganda